The Client & Account Management Mastery Course* + bonus course
The proven process for winning ideal customers, earning bigger profits, freeing up time and building better client relationshipsWatch Promo
* Price includes lifetime access to an exclusive membership group
You're probably here because you realise you could manage your clients more effectively or you have some specific challenges around existing clients. In that case, you are in the right place!
A smart agency focuses their time on delivering excellent work, and retaining & growing existing business. On average, repeat clients spend 67% more than new customers so I want to help you not only retain and grow customers but have a great relationship with them.
This course is based on real life experience: 11 years of running my own successful agency (Here is an article in PR week about the sale of my agency in 2003) and then 12 years of coaching literally hundreds of agencies to help them grow and become more profitable. The linchpin of this is retaining and growing existing clients and having a consistent set of tools for managing them on a day to day month to month basis. This is why i developed this course. It is borne out of the real life experiences my clients have and the many questions they ask me.
I have 5 core goals for you from taking this course:
- Increase the average length a client stays with you
- Make each of your clients more profitable and fun to work with
- Give you (and your team, if you have one) a consistent set of tools to manage and deal with clients
- Create a community of like-minded agency staff and owners to continue the debate and learning after you have taken the course
- Offer you ongoing access to me for webinars and live Q&As once you have completed the course
A few of the IMPORTANT topics covered in this course (watch the promo video for more details)
- How to better understand you clients to build stronger empathy;
- The Over-servicing epidemic - STOP NOW and become more profitable
- Value based pricing and selling;
- Selling on value rather than time or fixed priced projects
- Ensure all staff are able to have value-based conversations
- How to close the deal!
- Retaining and growing clients
- Having difficult conversations
- Managing staff and clients
Don't forget that when you sign up for the course you will be invited to join my closed exclusive Account Management Mastermind Group.
By the end of the course you will:
- Confidently manage clients in all situations
- Better understand your customers to ensure a great relationship
- Manage changes to requirements without the need to over service
- Learn how to politely but firmly push back on clients and say NO when necessary
- Understand the importance of time recording, capacity management and project management tools
- Present yourself in front of your peers and clients with confidence
- Learn Active Listening skills
5 ways in which you can use this course:
- As a training course that is delivered in bite-sized chunks over 3 weeks (so it is not too intrusive into your 'day job')
- As an ongoing reference library (once you purchase you have lifetime access) to address specific issues/challenges/situations as they occur in your agency
- As part of any of your team's ongoing development. Once a team member has client interaction then this course should be part of their learning & development
- Ask questions and get support from fellow agency owners/staff by becoming an active member of the exclusive Account Management Mastermind Group
- Continue your learning by attending my webinars and Q&A sessions in the closed group
There is tremendous value in this course. The price of this course, giving you all of the above benefits, is HALF THE PRICE of one face to face coaching session with me so the investment is a no brainer for you!
"Clear and concise course - handling difficult customers is something I really dislike but I'm already learning some strategies - this course get 5 stars"
- Ian Laurie, MD, Snow Digital Media
Rob has 30 years of commercial business experience from working in blue chip companies to starting, growing and selling his own successful PR, Marketing and Design agency.
In 1991 he started his own marketing agency and over the next 11 years built an award winning business with 25 staff and revenues in excess of £1.5m. He sold the business in 2002 and then retrained to become a coach and mentor. Since forming Da Costa Coaching in 2007 he has been helping owner-managed businesses to start and grow their business in a profitable and sustainable way.
His coaching style is business and results focused, empathetic yet challenging. He is totally passionate about facilitating clients to get the fast positive results and is excited to launch a series of online coaching workshops. Having spent 10 years helping 100s of businesses, he now wants to share his knowledge and experience with a wider audience via his online business courses
Frequently Asked Questions
"Very good course. I am changing roles, and although I have acted as an account manager before, I wanted to focus my mind on the skillset and engage with someone else's point of view on what good looks like. Nice pace. nice mix of imagery. I have made a lot of notes which I will refer to."
- Joanna Brown
"Great ideas, I love the persona breakdowns. I manage very specific types of businesses in my portfolio, and lots of them are organized in the same ways. I'm thinking about this more as personas for internal stakeholders. Good stuff!"
- Craig Loss