Did you know that repeat customers, on average spend 67% more than new customers?
If you need to manage clients on an ongoing basis and have a challenge around:
- Coping with project change;
- Value based pricing;
- Selling on value rather than time or fixed priced projects;
- Ensure all staff are able to have value-based conversations;
- Retaining and growing clients;
- Having difficult conversations and giving challenging feedback;
Then this course is a must for you!
It covers everything you need to know from the role of the account/client manager to how to put plans together, managing challenging clients and having difficult conversations. What to do about 'scope creep' and how to stop overservicing.
As well as my insight and experience, you will also get access to tools and templates to help you effectively manage clients - resulting in longer term relationships and growing revenues.
By the end of the course you will:
- Confidently manage clients in all situations
- Better understand your customers to ensure a great relationship
- Manage changes to requirements without the need to over service
- Learn how to politely but firmly push back on clients and say NO when necessary
- Understand the importance of time recording, capacity management and project management tools
- Present yourself in front of your peers and clients with confidence
- Learn Active Listening skills
I developed this course because of demand from my clients and public courses I deliver. I wanted to be able to share my 20+ year's of experience with a wider audience at a cost effective price.
"Clear and concise course - handling difficult customers is something I really dislike but I'm already learning some strategies - this course get 5 stars"
- Ian Laurie, MD, Snow Digital Media
Rob has 30 years of commercial business experience from working in blue chip companies to starting, growing and selling his own successful PR, Marketing and Design agency.
In 1991 he started his own marketing agency and over the next 11 years built an award winning business with 25 staff and revenues in excess of £1.5m. He sold the business in 2002 and then retrained to become a coach and mentor. Since forming Da Costa Coaching in 2007 he has been helping owner-managed businesses to start and grow their business in a profitable and sustainable way.
His coaching style is business and results focused, empathetic yet challenging. He is totally passionate about facilitating clients to get the fast positive results and is excited to launch a series of online coaching workshops. Having spent 10 years helping 100s of businesses, he now wants to share his knowledge and experience with a wider audience via his online business courses
StartWhat is the role of a client or account manager? (1:59)
StartThe key to great client management and customer service (0:41)
PreviewUnderstanding your customers (1:44)
StartStep by step guide to creating your customer personas (8:23)
StartHow to use your customer personas (1:25)
StartCreating accountability with clients (3:15)
Frequently Asked Questions
"Very good course. I am changing roles, and although I have acted as an account manager before, I wanted to focus my mind on the skillset and engage with someone else's point of view on what good looks like. Nice pace. nice mix of imagery. I have made a lot of notes which I will refer to."
- Joanna Brown
"Great ideas, I love the persona breakdowns. I manage very specific types of businesses in my portfolio, and lots of them are organized in the same ways. I'm thinking about this more as personas for internal stakeholders. Good stuff!"
- Craig Loss