Dear Frustrated Agency Owner,
Let's cast our minds back to reason why we started our own agency - we wanted CONTROL, FLEXIBILITY and FREEDOM. All things we didn't have in our 9 to 5 job.
Yet as we grow, the need for control ends up being at the expense of flexibility and freedom - indeed all of our clients want us to work on their accounts and our staff are dependent on us to make all the big decisions and often frustrate us because they lack initiative.
Then something big comes along to derail us (e.g. Coronavirus) and we are back to square one!
Yet, it doesn’t have to be this way.
If you want to consistently grow a profitable and sustainable agency and one that is not 100% dependent on YOU, then you need to start by focusing on three key areas:
- Develop an exciting living plan (and get everyone in your team to want to come on that journey with you)
- Win a consistent flow of ideal clients
- Grow a team of responsible 'adults' who are accountable and take responsibility
Underpin this with the correct mindset (i.e. believing and knowing this is possible), and what this amounts to is ultimately building a Self-Running Agency: one that can grow sustainably and profitability whilst not being 100% dependent on you all the time.
Yet as the years pass, many agency owners find themselves further from this than ever!
Now many of us intellectually get this but putting it into practice is another thing altogether! That's why I created The Self-Running Agency Implementation Group and I'd love you to join us!
Inside the group you'll learn a system that lays out exactly WHAT you need to do... and WHEN you need to do it.
- You'll get your team stepping up and taking on responsibility and most importantly, taking some weight off your shoulders
- You'll get a consistent pipeline of ideal customers. No more FEAST or FAMINE
- You'll create an exciting plan that everyone is motivated and focused on delivering, and it will show you the pathway to regaining the flexibility and freedom that you so crave
And if you thinking "sounds great but I don't have time to join a group like this" (after all you already have an overflowing plate!) then the very first module of the programme is going to teach you how to win back 30-minutes a day which you can use to work on this programme which means working on your business.
Read on to learn more about the Implementation Group.